Sunday, September 9, 2018

What I've been doing

This is really gonna be a repeat of most posts with similar titles. Life happened is the short version. Last September I had taken a step up with the company I was with. Honestly, I loved my day job. However, it added 20 hours a week driving alone. Full time and toss in some overtime. The weeks were long. The days blended together. I finally sadly had to leave because it had become a toll on my health. Only now am I starting to feel myself again.

But have I wrote anything more in this time?

Kinda?

I did push out a few shorts. Links and more info of all my novles will be posted here over the next few weeks. Otherwise, not a lot was done. So again, I feel like I'm starting all over again, and it oddly feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment