Tuesday, January 10, 2017

A little help from you all.

     Hey there, even if you are just passing by for a few moments and you see something you like. Do me the kind favor and like/share/comment. Anything.

     Why should you do this you ask? What do you get out of it? Well here's the simple truth. I don't know how you feel about something unless I hear from you. If you read something and like it, let me know. Then I know what you are enjoying from my blog. That means I will make more. If you like an ongoing series, then share it with your friends. They might enjoy it too. It helps me gauge what you are all enjoying so we all can waste less time and get right to the good stuff.

     So, if you want more werewolves, tell me. Want some odd space alien abduction, let me know. I might not always do what everyone wants, but odds are, you'll see it sooner if you comment or like as opposed to just staying quiet.


     Thanks for all your help, reads, and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment