Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Want more Werewolves? Beta reader offer.

     As some of you know I have recently been posting parts to this web series that I am working on. It's an adventure/romance about werewolves and I have a lot planned for this little project. I hope to spread it out over a few months and at one point release the entire collection with some bonus content. That's for later. For now, I hope you are asking, "how do I get more now?"

     That is a very simple answer. I am looking to build a group of beta readers. Not only for this project but for some future ones as well. As a special reward, you will get the Sunday release, emailed directly to you on Friday. You will also get a few other bonuses from this, like updates on my future work, as well as discounts and even free books to read! 

     Now if this sounds like something your interested in please finish reading and click the link at the bottom. All you have to do is subscribe with just a simple email (the one I'll be sending things to!). I also will promise you this, I'll never sell your email or give it away, it is only as a way for me to send you things, and gives you a way to reply, that's fairly simple on everyone. 

     I am going to ask from you is a few things. Out of this group I am looking for real feedback on these projects. I want to hear from you and get your feelings on how things are going and even hear your ideas. If you are not up to keep in contact, that is okay. Do feel free to sign up, however you might get limited emails instead. 

Still interested? Click Here! And subscribe. It's right on the home page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment